Although partially funded by our five denominational partners, GACM receives most of its support from individuals, congregations, and grants. Your donations help provide:
- A full-time, ordained Protestant chaplain, right on campus with the students
- A full and varied program of ministry, including Sunday worship, Wednesday evening “Dinner Dialogues,” Bible study, music ensembles, book discussions, social events, community service projects, and interfaith conversations and projects
- A part-time organist for Sunday worship
- Part-time administrative help
- All of the necessary expenditures to support and spread the good news about the ministry, including food, mailings, photocopying, PCC t-shirts, freshmen outreach, and much more.
There are two ways to financially support GACM:
- Online through the University of Rochester – Please designate your donation by choosing “other” and typing “Dean’s Fund for the Protestant Chapel Community” in the provided field
- Checks may be mailed to:
Genesee Area Campus Ministries
University of Rochester Interfaith Chapel
1045 Wilson Blvd.
Rochester, NY 14627-0501
GACM funds the vast majority of this work through your donations to our endowment and our operating budget. This ministry could not happen without the generous donations we receive from individuals and congregations, and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.