Although partially funded by our denominational partners, GACM receives most of its support from individuals, congregations, and grants. Your donations help provide:
- A full-time, ordained Protestant chaplain, right on campus with the students
- A full and varied program of ministry, including Sunday worship, Wednesday evening “Dinner Dialogues,” Bible study, music ensembles, book discussions, social events, community service projects, and interfaith conversations and projects
- A part-time organist for Sunday worship
- Part-time administrative help
- All of the necessary expenditures to support and spread the good news about the ministry, including food, mailings, photocopying, PCC t-shirts, freshmen outreach, and much more.
- Click here to donate online (Although the donation page is through the University portal, 100% of your gift will go to our ministry.)
- You may also send a check to:
Genesee Area Campus Ministries
1045 Wilson Blvd.
PO Box 270501
Rochester, NY 14627-0501
GACM funds the vast majority of this work through your donations to our endowment and our operating budget. This ministry could not happen without the generous donations we receive from individuals and congregations, and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Other ways to Support GACM: Support the Protestant Chapel Community on Campus!
- Join us for worship service at 5pm at the Interfaith Chapel
- Donate a meal after service or for Dinner Dialogues
- Meet with Chaplain Katie Jo
- Reach out to the Genesee Area Campus Ministries Board
- Join us for interfaith events on campus
- Pray for us
- Encourage your congregation to get involved with activities on campus
- Consider joining the board